Trapped in a Video Game: The Complete Series
By Dustin Brady, Jesse Brady
Five books in one box! With nonstop action, huge plot twists, and tons of humor, this series will quickly have your 8- to 12-year-old video game fan begging for just one more chapter.
Getting sucked into a video game is not as much fun as you'd think. Sure, there are jetpacks, hover tanks, and infinite lives, but what happens when the game starts to turn on you? In this best-selling series, 12-year-old Jesse Rigsby finds out just how dangerous video games—and the people making those games—can be.
Book One: Trapped in a Video Game
Jesse hates video games—and for good reason. You see, a video game character is trying to kill him. After getting sucked into the new game Full Blast with his best friend, Eric, Jesse quickly discovers that he's being followed by a mysterious figure. If he doesn't figure out what's going on fast, he'll be trapped for good!
Book Two: The Invisible Invasion
Jesse's rescue mission has led him into the world of Go Wild, a Pokemon Go-style mobile game full of hidden danger and invisible monsters. Can Jesse stay alive long enough to sneak into the shady video game company and uncover what they're hiding?
Book Three: Robots Revolt
The robot villains from Super Bot World 3 have been released into the real world, and it's up to Jesse to get them back. This is Jesse's most dangerous mission yet, because this time, the video game is real. And in the real world, there are no extra lives.
Book Four: Return to Doom Island
In this retro adventure, Jesse will need to outsmart a super-intelligent android, outlast a tireless drone, and out-swim an eight-bit shark. If he can somehow pull all that off, Jesse will discover that he hasn't even gotten to the scary part yet.
Book Five: The Final Boss
Jesse and Eric have 10 minutes to save the world. In those 10 minutes, they're supposed to dive into a massive video game universe, track down an all-powerful madman, and stop his evil plan before it's too late. Sound impossible? It's super impossible. The clock is ticking.
Details & Purchase
- Price: $49
- Dimensions: 6.2 x 9.2
- ISBN: 9781449499556
- Publish Date: 9/3/2019
- Purchase Kit Paperback on Amazon (link opens in new window)
- Purchase Kit Paperback on Barnes & Noble (link opens in new window)
- Purchase Kit Paperback on Indie Bound (link opens in new window)
- Purchase Kit Paperback on BAM! (link opens in new window)
- Purchase Kit Paperback on Bookshop (link opens in new window)
Audio Book Set - Downloadable Audio File
- Price: $35
- ISBN: 9781524851231
- Publish Date: 3/26/2019
- Purchase Audio Book Set - Downloadable Audio File on Audible (link opens in new window)
- Purchase Audio Book Set - Downloadable Audio File on Apple Books (link opens in new window)
- Purchase Audio Book Set - Downloadable Audio File on Nook Audio (link opens in new window)
- Purchase Audio Book Set - Downloadable Audio File on Google Play (link opens in new window)
- Purchase Audio Book Set - Downloadable Audio File on libro.fm (link opens in new window)
- Price: $19.99
- Publish Date: 4/1/2020
About the Author
Are you a librarian, teacher, and/or parent? Visit AMPKids.com for related teaching guides, printable activities, videos, and other tools to nurture a lifelong love of reading.
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.