The Little Book of Stress
By Rohan Candappa
Increase your own stress levels and create stress in others with simple measures such as:
* If you are stressed, make sure you communicate this to those around you. Soon they’ll be stressed too.
* Switch the decaffeinated and caffeinated coffees around whenever you can.
* Always join in other people’s arguments. Try to get others to join in too.
* When you’re the first car in line at a traffic light, get out and read a map. Try to miss the green light at least twice.
* A double espresso just before bed is always a winner.
* Replace your bulbs with overhead, neon-strip lights. If you can get ones that flicker, all the better.
* If someone is telling you a joke and you know the punch line, wait until they’ve nearly finished, then tell them you’ve heard it before.
* Ask single women if they’ve got a boyfriend yet. Repeat on Valentine’s Day.
About the Author
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.