The One-Sentence Journal
“We all live memorable lives––sometimes we just need a little Spark to remember.” – Atticus
Use this journal on the days when you’re feeling sad, nostalgic, and reflective to make yourself feel warm, powerful, grateful, and content.
Use this journal to remember all you’ve accomplished, all the places you’ve traveled, all the people you’ve loved.
Use this journal to honor and cherish the life you live.
Spark is a journal designed to remind us of the beauty our lives hold. Bestselling poet Atticus shows us all how to rekindle the light within––and that starts by taking a moment and writing a sentence. Engaging prompts, a wealth of writing space, and original inspirational poems sprinkled throughout create an illuminating journal you’ll find yourself using daily.
Details & Purchase
Hardback - Nonjacketed
- Price: $24.99
- Dimensions: 5.75 x 8.75
- ISBN: 9781524877422
- Publish Date: 6/20/2023
- Pages: 256
- Purchase Hardback - Nonjacketed on Amazon (link opens in new window)
- Purchase Hardback - Nonjacketed on Barnes & Noble (link opens in new window)
- Purchase Hardback - Nonjacketed on Indie Bound (link opens in new window)
- Purchase Hardback - Nonjacketed on BAM! (link opens in new window)
- Purchase Hardback - Nonjacketed on Bookshop (link opens in new window)
About the Author
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.