A Heart on Fire
100 Meditations on Loving Your Neighbors Well
From the founder of Oh Happy Dani comes a powerful collection of inspiring meditations and illustrations, encouraging readers to pursue transformation and the ultimate good.
Illustrator, speaker, and entrepreneur Danielle Coke Balfour, founder of Oh Happy Dani, is a visionary voice in the female leadership arena. Unabashedly faith-inspired, yet always culturally relevant, Danielle is a straight shooter of hard truths, inspiring women of all ages with her upbeat, curious tone and her willingness to address difficult issues with honesty, grace, and hope.
In her debut book, A Heart on Fire: 100 Meditations on Loving Your Neighbors Well, Danielle Coke Balfour guides readers through the Ten Pillars of a Life of Good Work, explaining that a life of good work is both conscious and intentional. Dani explores ideas of justice, empathy, hope, community, love, consistency, awareness, creativity, honesty, and redemption. With thoughtful meditations and practical to-do’s, A Heart on Fire will inspire you to evaluate your life and make changes.
A Heart on Fire will also:
- Share profound truth in a conversational tone.
- Be a reliable resource offering encouragement and mentorship for readers seeking to create positive change.
- Simplify and clarify daily, real-life choices that impact a reader’s everyday experience.
- Serve as a guide and relate as a friend to support those struggling to find purpose.
- Become a trusted support that any reader can revisit and share when facing challenges.
About the Author
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.