Listen to Your Heart: A Line-a-Day Journal with Prompts
By Karen Salmansohn
From bestselling author Karen Salmansohn (How to Be Happy, Dammit) comes her new book, Listen to Your Heart, a line-a-day journal with prompts – an inspiring guided journal with interactive questions.
- beautiful watercolor artwork
- inspirational journal notebook for women, moms, teenagers, beginners to journaling and advanced journalers
- use either as a daily journal – or whenever you want – because the pages are not dated
- more than just a gratitude journal - each prompt inspires reflection on self-care, intuition, love, success - a wide range of life-improving and self-help topics
- creative journal for brainstorming ways to make money, improve relationships, reduce stress, boost health, and support greater mental health
Details & Purchase
Paperback - Flexbound
- Price: $14.99
- Dimensions: 5.7 x 7.7
- ISBN: 9781524855666
- Publish Date: 5/12/2020
- Pages: 136
- Purchase Paperback - Flexbound on Amazon (link opens in new window)
- Purchase Paperback - Flexbound on Barnes & Noble (link opens in new window)
- Purchase Paperback - Flexbound on Indie Bound (link opens in new window)
- Purchase Paperback - Flexbound on BAM! (link opens in new window)
- Purchase Paperback - Flexbound on Bookshop (link opens in new window)
About the Author
KAREN SALMANSOHN is the best-selling author of more than 25 books with over 1 million copies sold. She has been a featured happiness expert on the Today show, The View, CNN, Fox News, Real Time with Bill Maher, and is an online columnist for Oprah, Psychology Today, AOL, and the Huffington Post. She and her work have been covered by the New York Times, Businessweek, Chicago Tribune, L.A. Times, Philadelphia Inquirer, Time, Marie Claire, Fast Company, InStyle, Self, Elle, and the New Yorker. Salmansohn has also worked as an image consultant for MTV, Nickelodeon, Oxygen Media, and L'Oreal and speaks on how to increase happiness, creativity, and productivity, most recently in the TEDx talk, "Fun Is a High Performance Fuel."
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.