A Baby Montessori Book
By Agnese Baruzzi, Chiara Piroddi
The world at your fingertips! Help your baby trace the finger paths in this Montessori-inspired board book specifically designed to nurture infant visual development using black, white, and red shapes. At the end of every trail, discover a new animal or object from nature.
Combining the latest science with Montessori theory, Follow Me! helps babies learn to manipulate their fingers as they follow along the squiggly paths. Using clearly defined shapes and high-contrast colors, Follow Me! is perfect for children under a year old as they begin observing and exploring the world around them.
Details & Purchase
Hardback - Board Book
- Price: $8.99
- Dimensions: 6.26.2
- ISBN: 9781524862701
- Publish Date: 4/13/2021
- Pages: 20
- Purchase Hardback - Board Book on Amazon (link opens in new window)
- Purchase Hardback - Board Book on Barnes & Noble (link opens in new window)
- Purchase Hardback - Board Book on Indie Bound (link opens in new window)
- Purchase Hardback - Board Book on BAM! (link opens in new window)
- Purchase Hardback - Board Book on Bookshop (link opens in new window)
About the Author
Chiara Piroddi is an expert in neuropsychology who works at the Hospital Niguarda Ca’ Granda in Milan, Italy. She has worked with children of all ages, including those with severe mental and physical disabilities.
Are you a librarian, teacher, and/or parent? Visit AMPKids.com for related teaching guides, printable activities, videos, and other tools to nurture a lifelong love of reading.
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.