You Can Do All Things 2022 Day-to-Day Calendar
Daily Affirmations and Mindfulness to Help You Take Care of You
By Kate Allan
Get a daily dose of support from Kate Allan's (@thelatestkate) delightfully whimsical illustrations and messages of hope that affirm, encourage, validate, and comfort in the new You Can Do All Things 2022 Day-to-Day Calendar.
Kate Allan creates illustrations of adorable emotional support animals paired with candid, compassionate messages. Her work has been described as "art for mental health, relaxation and stress reduction."
Whether you're someone who struggles with anxiety or depression, or could just use a daily reminder that you are strong, capable, and worthy, this calendar is for you.
- Full-color tear-off pages
- Day/Date reference on each page
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Back of pages are blank for notes or lists
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
- Easel backer for desk or tabletop display
About the Author
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.