You Are Enough 16-Month 2022-2023 Weekly/Monthly Planner Calendar
By Kate Allan
Stay on top of your to-dos and your emotional wellbeing with this 16-month spiral-bound planner featuring colorful art and encouraging messages by mental health advocate and author/illustrator Kate Allan (@TheLatestKate).
Kate Allan's work has been described as "art for mental health, relaxation and stress reduction." And really, who couldn't use more of that? The You Are Enough 2022–2023 Monthly/Weekly Planner is a 16-month softcover planner that includes uplifting illustrations and encouraging words to help you cope with worry, anxiety, and fear . . . and love yourself just as you are.
- 6" x 8" (12" x 8" open)
- Printed on FSC certified paper with soy-based ink
- 16-Month Planner: September 2022–December 2023
- Monthly pages at front
- Two-page weekly spreads include color artwork and plenty of room to write
- Official major world holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Year-at-a-glance reference for 2022, 2023, and 2024
- Extra pages at back for notes, goals, and more
- Storage pocket
About the Author
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.