Winslow Homer Seascapes 2023 Wall Calendar
This 12-month wall calendar from The Metropolitan Museum of Art features 13 seascapes by famed painter Winslow Homer.
Often regarded as one of the most prominent American painters of the 19th century, Winslow Homer (American, 1836–1910) began his artistic career as an illustrator in New York before becoming a dedicated painter. In the latter part of his career, Homer was influenced by his global travels and often explored the power of the sea through oil paints and watercolors. This 12-month calendar presents 13 of his enthralling seascapes, all of which are from the renowned collection of The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- 14" x 12" (14" x 24" open)
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
- Planning spread for September–December 2022
- Spans January–December 2023
- Generous grids with space to add appointments and reminders
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Information about each work of art shown
About the Author
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.