Wild Words from Wild Women 2021 Day-to-Day Calendar
That's what she really said. Featuring wise and witty quotes from some of the world's most noteworthy and notorious women on topics such as aging, success, relationships, politics, and more, the Wild Words from Wild Women 2021 Day-to-Day Calendar is a must-have for wild women everywhere.
This calendar contains sassy, amusing, and thought-provoking quotations by and for women such as:
- "I'm not looking for a man; let's start there." —Rihanna, when asked what she looks for in a man
- "Am I going to have to use my "Mother of Five" voice to be heard?" —Nancy Pelosi, as Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives
- "Be less curious about people and more curious about ideas." —Marie Curie, super-scientist
- "Wearing or not wearing a bra is terribly unimportant. It's being able to buy that bra yourself—that's important." —Lillian Hellman, persnickety playwright
- "I didn't fall in love; I rose in it." —Toni Morrison, beloved Nobel laureate of literature
The calendar includes major official world holidays and has a recyclable plastic easel backer for tabletop display. As an added bonus, the back of each page includes Daily Extra content such as puzzles, jokes, lists, quotes, tips, and trivia.
About the Author
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.