Weather Guide 2023 Wall Calendar
Weather nerds thrill to this breathtaking calendar and all its bonus content! Monthly photos showcase nature’s meteorological dramas—tornadoes, monsoon lightning, aurora borealis, rainbows, supercells, mammatus clouds, and more—as captured by storm chasers from around the globe. Plus, each date on the calendar grid retells an astounding weather event from that day in history—while still leaving enough room to write!
The Weather Guide 2023 calendar boasts a whopping 34 pages of facts and images—including 30 all-new photos captured by professional storm chasers, 365 on-this-date meteorological events and facts, and six pages packed with climate data, including historical records for major US and international cities.
- 12" x 12" (12" x 24" open)
- Printed on FSC certified paper with soy-based ink
- Planning spread for September–December 2022
- Spans January–December 2023
- Generous grid space for notes, appointments, and reminders
- Official major world holidays and observations
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Each spread features one main full-color photo and smaller, grid-page color photos of spectacular weather phenomena, plus captions and weather data for every day
About the Author
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.