Unspirational 2024 Day-to-Day Calendar
but first, anxiety
By Elan Gale
The great thing about giving up is you still have a long way to go before you hit rock-bottom—all the more time to snicker at the hopeful strivers who haven't figured out the joke, yet. Lean into the spiral with these hilariously dark, pessimistic parodies of fluffy, feel-good affirmations.
Everyone who's had enough delusional self-help clichés and just wants a real laugh will find all their dark and cynical, silly and sarcastic buttons pushed by @unspirational's caustic, edgy, deadpan daily messages. You might as well, right, because is it really getting better from here?
- Page size: 4.5" x 4.5"
- Easel backer for desk or tabletop display
- Printed on FSC certified paper with soy-based ink
- Full-color tear-off pages
- Back of pages are blank for notes or shopping lists
- Day/Date reference on each page
- Combined weekend pages
- Official major world holidays and observances
- Every day features hilariously pessimistic quotes and anti-affirmations in @unspirational’s inimitable style (because who would want to imitate that?)
Details & Purchase
- Price: $17.99
- Dimensions: 5.394 x 5.315
- ISBN: 9781524879921
- Publish Date: 8/1/2023
- Pages: 640
About the Author
Elan Gale is a strange person, author, and television writer, who is best known for his time as an Executive Producer of The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Bachelor in Paradise, and and for creating FBoy Island. In his spare time he is a social media master who has amassed over 6 million social media followers between his various humorous accounts. He is small in stature, physically weak, and an alcoholic, and those are his best qualities. He has been featured in the New York Times, USWeekly, Time Magazine, Salon, People Magazine, The Today Show, and countless other publications and blogs. Under his Unspirational banner, he has published Texts from Your Ex, Tinder Nightmares, and Your Shitty Family. He currently lives in Los Angeles and hates traffic.
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.