Tiny Buddha 2022 Monthly/Weekly Planner Calendar
Simple Wisdom for Complex Lives
Organize your year with this inspirational, eco-friendly planner featuring the simple wisdom from the popular, online community, Tiny Buddha.
Showcasing weekly reflections on colorful patterned pages, this 100% recyclable planner features a distinctive lay-flat, Smyth sewn binding stitched with dark teal thread. Weekly topics include happiness, love, relationships, change, meaning, mindfulness, spirituality, simplicity, minimalism, letting go of anxiety, and more.
Other features include:
- 6" x 8" (12" x 8" open)
- Earth-friendly 100% recyclable materials
- Sewn binding with dark teal stitching lays flat, friendly for left-handers
- Plastic-free product and packaging
- Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC) uncoated paper
- American Soybean Association® recognized inks
- 12-month planner: January–December 2023
- Monthly and weekly planning pages
- Lightweight for easy carrying
- Generous grid space for notes, appointments, and reminders
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Official major world holidays and observances
- Convenient storage pocket
- Uplifting, inspirational quotes to help you stay grounded
About the Author
Lori identifies as many things—an introvert, a highly sensitive person, a dreamer, and a work-in-progress, to name a few. She loves traveling with her boyfriend, reading true crime books in the tub, playing with her sons, and planning all the adventures she dreams of sharing with them.
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.