Thoughts of Dog 16-Month 2023-2024 Weekly/Monthly Planner Calendar
By Matt Nelson
The #1 national bestselling planner for dog lovers keeps them smiling as they organize.
With brand-new illustrations and fresh thoughts from the pup-spective of a sweet-natured dog, the planner helps dog moms and dog dads set aside time for the important things––like long walks, forehead kisses, and duo snoozles! The planner is based on the beloved @dog_feelings Twitter and @dog_feelingsig Instagram accounts by Matt Nelson of WeRateDogs.
- 5" x 8.25" (10" x 8.25" open)
- Sturdy cover
- Lay-flat binding
- Printed on FSC certified paper with soy-based ink
- Removable product info band
- Elastic band to keep it closed
- Calendar lays flat when open
- 16-month planner: September 2023–December 2024
- Generous grid space for notes, appointments, and reminders
- Monthly planning pages
- Weekly 2-page spreads with room to write
- Extra pages at back for notes, goals, and more
- Year-at-a-glance pages for 2023, 2024, and 2025
- Storage pocket at the back
- Official major world holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- New cartoons and funny thoughts from the pup-spective of a sweet dog
Details & Purchase
- Price: $17.99
- Dimensions: 5.1 x 8.3
- ISBN: 9781524880392
- Publish Date: 5/2/2023
- Pages: 176
About the Author
Matt Nelson is the creator behind two of the most treasured accounts on the Internet, Thoughts of Dog (@dog_feelings) and WeRateDogs (@dog_rates). Since launching the Twitter accounts in 2015 and 2017, Matt has built a community of more than 20 million followers combined on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok. He currently resides in Los Angeles, California. Find Matt on Twitter @dogfather.
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.