Thoughts of Dog 16-Month 2021-2022 Weekly/Monthly Planner Calendar
By Matt Nelson
Dog lovers can keep track of schedules and deadlines with this stylish planner––to assure plenty of time for walks, snoozles, and yard shenanigans!
Based on the beloved @dog_feelings Twitter and @dog_feelingsig Instagram accounts by Matt Nelson of WeRateDogs, this compact organizer offers delightful illustrations paired with sweet thoughts from the paw-spective of a good dog. Hailed by many as the only reason they stay on social media, the pup’s simple reflections on life always bring laughs or melt hearts.
- 16-months with academic-year start
- September 2021–December 2022
- 5-inch x 8½-inch (8½-inch x 10-inch when open) size fits in book bags, totes, and backpacks
- Purple product band on front cover is removable.
- Monthly planning pages at the front
- Two-page weekly spreads with room to write, plus an adorable illustration and dog thought
- Sturdy cover
- Storage pocket at back
- Elastic band to keep it closed
- Lay-flat binding
- 2023 planning pages and at-a-glance calendar
- Extra lined notes pages
- Official major world holidays
- Moon phases
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
About the Author
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.