The Complete Runner’s Day-by-Day Log 2024 12-Month Planner Calendar
By Matt Fitzgerald
Award-winning coach and author Matt Fitzgerald brings a new voice to the bestselling running log.
Beloved by runners at all levels, the Complete Runner's Day-by-Day Log 2024 Calendar has been a one-stop shop for any athlete looking for motivation, inspiration, and the most accessible calendar on the market for tracking progress, setting goals, and recording milestones for over three decades. Runner, coach, and author Matt Fitzgerald takes over as the new author for the calendar, bringing his lifetime of expertise in endurance sports, nutrition, and sports journalism.
- 6.6" x 9.2" page size (13.2" x 9.2" open)
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
- Calendar lays flat when open
- 12-Month Planner: January–December 2024
- Generous grid space for notes, appointments, and reminders
- Year-at-a-glance pages for 2023, 2024, and 2025
- Expert tips for athletes and runners of all ages and levels alongside full-color photographs
- Coach and author Matt Fitzgerald’s insightful monthly essays
- Graphs to monitor and visualize weekly mileage, plus bonus space to track records and race times
- Monthly and weekly planning space
- Official major world holidays and observances
Details & Purchase
- Price: $16.99
- Dimensions: 6.6 x 9.4
- ISBN: 9781524883928
- Publish Date: 8/15/2023
- Pages: 144
About the Author
Matt Fitzgerald is an award-winning endurance sports journalist and bestselling author of more than 20 books on running, triathlon, fitness, nutrition, and weight loss, including Brain Training for Runners and Racing Weight. His byline appears regularly in national publications including Men's Journal, Outside, and Women's Running. An experienced running and triathlon coach and certified sports nutritionist, Matt serves as a Training Intelligence Specialist for PEAR Sports and as a featured coach on active.com.
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.