The Art of David Olenick 2022 Wall Calendar
Please try to ramen calm.
The Art of David Olenick 2022 Wall Calendar features quite punny illustrations from the New York City designer, artist, and master of observation who always finds the irony and humor in everyday scenarios.
2022 brings to the wall a snake trying to reassure that it is not to be feared with the innocent phrase, "Relax, I'm unarmed," a cat making clear, "Your affection is not reciprocated," and a sushi roll querying the chopsticks about being "picked up." These funny phrases along with ten other chortle-worthy illustrations are sure to brighten the room.
- Generous grid space for appointments and reminders
- Opens to 12" x 24"
- Planning spread for September–December 2021
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases presented in Universal Time
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
About the Author
See more of David Olenick's quirky humor at: instagram.com/DavidOlenick, facebook.com/DRO72, and DavidOlenick.com.
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.