Shakespearean Insults 2024 Day-to-Day Calendar
By Andrews McMeel Publishing
Wish’st thou to talk’st trash like the great bard, Shakespeare?
A pox on your throat, you bawling, blasphemous, incharitable dog!
Each page of this 2024 desktop calendar features one of Shakespeare’s most scathing, ruthless, and laugh-inducing smackdowns. Take your insults to the next level with a little help from the great bard himself! Perfect for literature lovers, English majors, drama enthusiasts, and history buffs—this daily calendar will keep you entertained and ready to spar every day of 2024.
- 4.5" x 4.5" page size
- Easel backer for desk or tabletop display
- Printed on FSC certified paper with soy-based ink
- Full-color tear-off pages
- Daily Extra on the back of each page—fun puzzles, trivia, activities, and more
- Day/Date reference on each page
- Combined weekend pages
- Official major world holidays and observances
- Includes a selection of Shakespeare’s best snubs and witticisms
Details & Purchase
- Price: $17.99
- Dimensions: 5.3 x 5.5
- ISBN: 9781524879020
- Publish Date: 6/20/2023
- Pages: 640
About the Author
Andrews McMeel Publishing is a leading publisher of comics and humor, cookbooks, gift, puzzles and games, and children’s books. AMP has a passion for publishing original talent, delighting consumers with innovative books and gifts that are worth sharing. It is also the nation’s top calendar publisher, producing calendars based on many top-selling properties and selling more than 15 million calendars each year.
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.