Sandra Boynton’s My Family Desk Planner 17-Month 2023-2024 Weekly/Monthly Organizer Calendar
This classic planner by Sandra Boynton makes family organizing fun (insofar as possible) with whimsical animal characters cheering you along.
The planner starts with the school year in August 2023 and spans 17 months to December 2024. Monthly spreads at the front of the planner are for big-picture planning, while the weekly spreads that follow are for scheduling the days’ details. Each weekly spread offers two dedicated spaces for daily agendas: one for the main organizer (often Mom or Dad) and a separate column for the rest of the family––plus space for notes and dynamic artwork from Boynton.
- 6.375" x 8.25" size (13.75" x 8.25" open)
- Concealed spiral binding
- Sturdy softcover
- Printed on FSC certified paper with soy-based ink
- Calendar lies flat when open
- 17-month planner: August 2023–December 2024
- Two pockets for storage
- Hundreds of nifty planning stickers
- Monthly and weekly spreads
- Generous grid space for notes, appointments, and reminders
- Official major world holidays and observances
- Extra pages for indecipherable doodles and more jottings
- Perforated shopping lists, plus TO DO and TO DON’T lists
- Sandra Boynton’s quintessential chickens, hippos, cows, cats, and magical wit
About the Author
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.