New York in Art 2021 Wall Calendar
Thirteen artists’ vivid depictions of New York City, all from The Met’s collection.
Featuring stunning skyline views, energetic depictions of city life, and treasured landmarks, including the Flatiron Building, the Statue of Liberty, and the Brooklyn Bridge, this 12-month calendar presents 13 works of art that highlight New York City, all from The Metropolitan Museum of Art. These splendid paintings and prints were created by artists such as Childe Hassam, Florine Stettheimer, and John Marin, who used Gotham as their muse.
- Generous grids with space to add appointments and reminders
- Opens to 12 inches x 24 inches
- Planner page for September–December 2020
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Eastern Standard Time
About the Author
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.