National Geographic: Oceans 2022 Wall Calendar
National Geographic presents for the first time a new calendar using photography from its acclaimed documentary series Oceans.
The ocean produces 70 percent of the Earth’s oxygen and drives our weather and the chemistry of the planet. Most of the creatures on Earth live in the sea. But our knowledge of the ocean is far outstripped by our impact on it. Learn more about life in our oceans—and see some of its most incredible inhabitants—each month with the National Geographic Oceans 2022 Wall Calendar.
- Printed on high-quality, Earth-friendly Forest Stewardship Council certified paper
- More than 25% of the royalty proceeds directly benefit the National Geographic Society through National National/Disney’s “Purchase Has Purpose” Initiative
- Curated images from the world-renowned National Geographic photo archives and their incomparable list of photographers
- Features full-color pages throughout
- Includes all major and significant holidays
- Features informative text throughout
- Stay organized and on track all year
- Great as a gift for any occasion
- Perfect for your home or office
- Includes moon phases
- Bonus spread for September–December 2021
- Generous grids for adding appointments and reminders
- Includes major official world holidays
- Opens to 12 inches x 24 inches
About the Author
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.