milk and honey 12-Month 2024 Monthly/Weekly Agenda Calendar
By Rupi Kaur
Introducing your new favorite planner from inspirational poet, author, and performer Rupi Kaur. This elegant and practical agenda offers space to record your goals, dreams, and accomplishments alongside self-care tips, illustrations, and poems from Kaur's groundbreaking #1 New York Times bestselling debut, milk and honey.
This 12-month planner is intentionally designed by Rupi Kaur to help you set goals for the upcoming year, check in monthly, track your progress weekly, and celebrate your accomplishments with a Year in Review. The agenda also includes unique features, such as a fold-out vision board, a Letter to Yourself exercise, illustrated stickers, and customizable labels.
- 6" x 8" (12" x 8" open)
- Soft touch perfect-bound cover with rounded corners
- Printed on FSC certified paper with soy-based ink
- Removable product information band
- Agenda lays flat when open
- Two satin ribbon page markers
- 12-month Planner: January–December 2024
- Vision board for you to create
- Decorative stickers and customizable labels
- Monthly and weekly planning pages
- Year in Review outline
- Extra pages with subtle dots for writing or drawing
- Storage pocket
- Official major world holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Poems, illustrations, and self-care tips from poet, artist, and performer Rupi Kaur
About the Author
As she has done from the very beginning, Rupi self-produced Rupi Kaur Live, the first poetry special of its kind, which debuted on Amazon Prime Video in 2021. Rupi Kaur graces stages across the globe on sold-out world tours. These shows are a poetic theatrical experience interlaced with her own touch of stand-up. Her work touches on love, loss, trauma, healing, femininity, and migration. She feels most at home when creating art, performing her poetry onstage, and spending time with family and friends.
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.