Masterpieces 2021 Deluxe Engagement Book Calendar
An elegant, cloth-spined desk diary filled with 56 treasures from the Met's world-renowned collection.
Visit The Metropolitan Museum of Art every week of the year with this gorgeous engagement calendar featuring 56 vividly reproduced masterpieces from New York City's biggest art museum. Selections from The Met’s vast collection of over 2 million works of art and 17 curatorial departments include exquisite paintings, drawings, sculpture, musical instruments, photography, arms and armor, decorative arts, jewelry, and costume by such renowned artists as Vincent van Gogh, Claude Monet, William Morris, Louis Comfort Tiffany, Georgia O’Keeffe, and Pablo Picasso.
- 12 months from January 2021–December 2021
- Hardcover with spiral binding, cloth spine
- Opens to 14 inches wide x 9 inches high
- Pages alternate between glossy for images and matte for calendar pages for ease of writing
- An identifying caption and a brief descriptive historical text accompany each work of art
- Ribbon marker
- Generous grid with space to add appointments and reminders
- Lined pages to note special events and other occasions
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Eastern Standard Time
- 2021 and 2022 at-a-glance planners
About the Author
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.