Marjolein Bastin Nature’s Inspiration 2022 Large Monthly Planner Calendar
This lightweight, simple, easy-to-use 12-month planner has large planning grids and charming details from paintings of songbirds, flowers, fresh-picked berries, and other seasonal imagery by renowned Dutch artist Marjolein Bastin.
The Marjolein Bastin Nature's Inspiration 2022 Large Monthly Planner is perfect for people who need to keep track of things like appointments or occasions, but don't want a bulky planner. Each month has a two-page spread with plenty of grid space to add birthdays and anniversaries, plan meals, or track health information or habits, as well as a month at-a-glance view and space to make notes. There are also pages at the back for 2023 pre-planning, names and numbers, and notes.
- Measures 8.5" x 11" closed; 17" x 11" open
- Calendar lays flat when open
- 12 months from January–December 2022
- Full color art details and color borders on pages (writing areas are white)
- Generous grid with space to add appointments and reminders
- Smooth writing surface suitable for pencils, ballpoint pens, gel pens, and markers
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Year at-a-glance pages for 2021, 2022, and 2023
- Space for 2023 planning, names and numbers, and notes in the back
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
About the Author
Marjolein Bastin’s passion for the natural world is of a universal quality that appeals to people the world over. You can find Marjolein’s artwork on greeting cards, calendars, dinnerware, bedding, gifts, and many other products. But for Marjolein, only one thing remains important: spend every day behind her desk painting the natural world around her.
She also writes and illustrates children’s books featuring the endearing Vera the Mouse character, which she created. Through her art and words, Marjolein offers people a simple reminder to pause and enjoy nature and allow it to be a source of serenity, energy, and healing. Finding inspiration in a bird lighting on a branch or a leaf drying in the autumn sun, Marjolein takes long walks each afternoon to seek new ideas for her artwork and her writings. Marjolein and her husband, Gaston, divide their time between country homes in Holland, Switzerland, and in Missouri, as well a tropical retreat in the Cayman Islands. Each setting provides a unique glimpse of what nature has to offer throughout the world. The couple has a son, Mischa, a daughter, Sanna, and two grandchildren.
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.