Johanna Basford Worlds of Wonder 2023 Coloring Wall Calendar
A 2023 Coloring Calendar for the Curious
Transport yourself to charming new landscapes with Johanna Basford’s 2023 Coloring Wall Calendar.
This spiral-bound monthly wall calendar is a special collection of detailed and imaginative illustrations from her new coloring book, Worlds of Wonder, that will delight any coloring enthusiast.
- 12" x 12" (12" x 24" open)
- Purple-foil accented cover
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
- High-quality paper stock specially selected by the artist to provide best coloring results
- Planning spread for September-December 2022
- Generous grids provide spaces to add appointments and reminders
- Includes widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Includes all new art
About the Author
Tumble down the rabbit hole and find yourself in my inky black and white Wonderland. . . . I'm an illustrator and ink evangelist who prefers pens and pencils to pixels. I create intricate, hand drawn illustrations that adorn colouring books, coffee cups, trainers, walls, beer bottles, and even walls!
My creativity is cultivated by a curious imagination and a delight in the fantastic. Much of my work has roots in the flora and fauna that surrounded me growing up on my parent's fish farm in rural Scotland.
Every piece I create starts life as a simple pencil sketch, evolving into a rambling pen and ink drawing usually spanning several sheets of paper. I love the tactile nature of the materials I use and the joy of smudgy fingerprints. My delicate hand inked designs intend to charm and delight, inviting you to peer closer and discover the hidden intricacies.
For me, computer generated graphics can feel cold and soulless whereas hand drawing captures a sense of energy and character which no pixel can ever replicate. I'm on a mission to vanquish the vector and champion the (wobbly) hand drawn line.
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.