Impressionist Escapes 2021 Engagement Book Calendar
A spiral-bound desk diary filled with work by renowned Impressionist and Post-Impressionist painters from the Met's collection.
From the beaches of France to the Eastern seaboard of the United States, spend each week of the year dreaming of the next adventure with 56 works by such renowned Impressionist and Post-Impressionist artists as Claude Monet, Edgar Degas, Auguste Renoir, Childe Hassam, Mary Cassatt, Vincent van Gogh, and Paul Cézanne.
- 12 months from January 2021–December 2021
- Paperback with spiral binding
- Packaged in a gift box
- Opens to 14 inches wide x 9 inches high
- Pages alternate between glossy for images and matte for calendar pages for ease of writing
- An identifying caption and a brief descriptive historical text accompany each work of art
- Generous grid with space to add appointments and reminders
- Lined pages to note special events and other occasions
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Eastern Standard Time
- 2021 and 2022 at-a-glance planners
About the Author
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.