Impressionism and Post-Impressionism 2023 Mini Wall Calendar
Enjoy 13 stunning paintings by Impressionist and Post-Impressionist masters with this mini sized 12-month calendar from The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
From landscapes and seascapes to still lifes and portraits, this 12-month calendar highlights 13 vibrant paintings by renowned Impressionist and Post-Impressionist artists, including Claude Monet, Berthe Morisot, Auguste Renoir, Paul Gauguin, and Vincent van Gogh. Throughout the year, journey from Paris to Provence and take pleasure in these breathtaking masterpieces. All the works of art featured are from the world-famous collection of The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- 7" x 7" (7" x 14" open)—a great size for small spaces
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
- Planning spread for September–December 2022
- Spans January-December 2023
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Information about each work of art shown
About the Author
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.