I Adulted! Agenda Undated Calendar
Stickers for Grown-Ups
The I Adulted! Undated Agenda is a brand-new format that features undated spreads for year-long customization.
Users can start and stop at the start of a school year, fiscal year, or calendar year, and personalize with their own dates and holidays. With a sheet of themed stickers and pockets on the front and back covers, it's a usable, practical, and fun statement to carry or leave on a desk!
- 52 undated weeks to customize your year
- 2-page weekly spreads with plenty of room to write
- 6.7" x 9" size fits book bags, totes, and backpacks (13” x 9” when open)
- Spiral binding
- Storage pockets at front and back
- Official major world holidays
About the Author
Robb Pearlman is an editor, author, and pop culture junkie. Robb Pearlman is the author of more than 30 books for adults and children, including his most recent titles Star Trek: Body by Starfleet, Bob Ross and Peapod the Squirrel, and The Rick and Morty.
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.