Homage to the Square 2023 Wall Calendar
Enjoyable as brilliant hues in harmonious formation and as sophisticated selections from an iconic series of prints and paintings, the new, officially licensed Homage to the Square 2023 Wall Calendar adds energizing color and classic mid-century modern design to any setting.
Equal parts calendar and fine-art print, the Homage to the Square 2023 Wall Calendar turns any space into a gallery. Printed on brilliant white, high-quality art stock and suspended from a slim wire-o, this calendar showcases the beautiful colors and classic mid-century formulations of Josef Albers’s iconic series of paintings and prints.
- 13" x 17" pages
- Spiral-bound single sheets hang from top, hanger included
- Printed on FSC certified art stock with soy-based ink
- Planning page for September–December 2022
- Spans January–December 2023
- Official major world holidays and observances
- Each month features iconic Homage to the Square variations by Josef Albers, either singly or in combinations originally curated by the artist to showcase the fascinating interactions between colors
About the Author
In 1971, Josef Albers established a not-for-profit organization to further "the revelation and evocation of vision through art." Today, this organization—The Josef and Anni Albers Foundation—is devoted to preserving and promoting the enduring achievements of both Josef and Anni Albers, and the aesthetic and philosophical principles by which they lived.
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.