Homage to the Square 12-Month 2023 Monthly/Weekly Planner Calendar
Dazzle the eye and imagination with the new, officially licensed Homage to the Square 2023 Planner, featuring a different brilliant variation on Josef Albers’s iconic series every week.
This sophisticated 12-month planner keeps your days clear and your week colorful, follows the changing mood of the seasons, and adds just the right mid-century touch to modern life with over 50 versions of Homage to the Square, Josef Albers’s most famous series of prints and paintings.
- 7" x 9" (9" x 14" open)
- Printed on FSC certified paper with soy-based ink
- Calendar lays flat when open
- 12-Month Planner: January–December 2023
- Generous grid space for notes, appointments, and reminders
- Extra pages at back for notes, goals, and more
- Year-at-a-glance pages for 2022, 2023, and 2024
- Official major world holidays and observances
- More than 50 different versions of Homage to the Square, each unique and vivid combination of colors giving every week a different personality
About the Author
In 1971, Josef Albers established a not-for-profit organization to further "the revelation and evocation of vision through art." Today, this organization—The Josef and Anni Albers Foundation—is devoted to preserving and promoting the enduring achievements of both Josef and Anni Albers, and the aesthetic and philosophical principles by which they lived.
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.