French Country Diary 2022 Engagement Calendar
Escape to the French countryside year-round with this elegant, clothbound desk diary featuring lush photography and captivating details about France’s hidden treasures.
Celebrate France every week with the 34th edition of the iconic French Country Diary. From a noble estate in Normandy with a 16th-century dovecote, to a florist’s home in Le Perche, where he raises “Yves Piaget” roses; from a lavish spa in Bordeaux’s wine country to a Directoire mansion in Paris, here is the best of French art de vivre. Ample space for notes, a ribbon marker, and address pages enhance this unique calendar.
- 12 months from January 2022–December 2022
- Opens to 16 inches wide x 8 inches high
- Hardcover with cloth spine
- Ribbon marker
- Generous grid with space to add appointments and reminders
- Address pages
- Lined pages to note special events and other occasions
- Additional information for a selection of featured sites
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- 2022 and 2023 at-a-glance planners
About the Author
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.