Fashion and The Costume Institute 75th Anniversary 2022 Wall Calendar
Celebrate the 75th anniversary of the world-famous Costume Institute at The Metropolitan Museum of Art with this 12-month calendar featuring colorful fashions from its landmark exhibitions.
Make your year a stylish one! Featuring a colorful parade of fashion from the renowned collection of the Costume Institute at the Met, this 12-month wall calendar includes stunning pieces throughout the centuries. From sumptuous eighteenth-century gowns and elegant Victorian dresses to couture designs from the 1920s and contemporary looks by today’s renowned designers, this 2022 calendar vividly highlights hundreds of years’ worth of glamour, beauty, and style.
Illustrations by Judith van den Hoek.
- Planner page for September-December 2021
- Generous grids with space to add appointments and reminders
- Opens to 14 inches wide x 24 inches tall
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
About the Author
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.