Effin’ Birds 2024 Wall Calendar
By Aaron Reynolds
Birds of a feather flock together—and this fowl-mouthed flock has THINGS TO EFFIN' SAY!
Each monthly spread of this sweary wall calendar showcases vintage bird artwork paired with expletive-laden rants by fed-up fowls. Whether you’re a devout bird lover or simply a connoisseur of profane snark—this calendar has endless laughs to offer. So hang it on your effin’ wall already!
- Fold-around cover design eliminates need for plastic packaging
- 12" x 12" (12" x 24" open)
- Printed on FSC certified paper with soy-based ink
- Planning spread for September–December 2023
- Spans January–December 2024
- Generous grid space for notes, appointments, and reminders
- Official major world holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Features vintage bird artwork and profane captions
Details & Purchase
- Price: $15.99
- Dimensions: 12 x 11.9
- ISBN: 9781524880163
- Publish Date: 6/6/2023
- Pages: 24
About the Author
Aaron Reynolds is the two time Webby Award-winning author of Effin’ Birds, a comic strip pairing intricate artwork with mundane daily frustrations read by over half a million people every day. His first book, Effin’ Birds: A Field Guide To Identification, hit bookstores in 2019 and for seven whole days was the bestselling book by any Canadian author not named Margaret Atwood. Prior to writing Effin’ Birds as his full-time gig, Aaron was the creative director for a podcast network, a software trainer for Apple, and a Santa Claus photographer at the worst mall in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.