Effin’ Birds 12-Month 2024 Monthly/Weekly Planner Calendar
By Aaron Reynolds
Birds that swear? Yes, please! These foul-mouthed fowls aren’t holding back!
This 12-month planner is chock-full of feathered friends who aren’t afraid to say the things we’re all secretly thinking. Each weekly spread features vintage bird art paired with some of the most brazen and profane exclamations imaginable. Let these effin’ birds bring you joy, make you laugh, and expand your swear-word vocabulary—all while keeping you organized and on top of your effin’ schedule!
- 7" x 9" (9" x 14" open)
- Sturdy softcover
- Printed on FSC certified paper with soy-based ink
- Ribbon page marker
- 12-month planner: January–December 2024
- Generous grid space for notes, appointments, and reminders
- Extra pages at back for notes, goals, and more
- Year-at-a-glance pages for 2023, 2024, and 2025
- Includes vintage bird artwork and hilarious commentary
- Official major world holidays and observations
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
Details & Purchase
- Price: $17.99
- Dimensions: 7.3 x 9.5
- ISBN: 9781524880170
- Publish Date: 6/6/2023
- Pages: 140
About the Author
Aaron Reynolds is the two time Webby Award-winning author of Effin’ Birds, a comic strip pairing intricate artwork with mundane daily frustrations read by over half a million people every day. His first book, Effin’ Birds: A Field Guide To Identification, hit bookstores in 2019 and for seven whole days was the bestselling book by any Canadian author not named Margaret Atwood. Prior to writing Effin’ Birds as his full-time gig, Aaron was the creative director for a podcast network, a software trainer for Apple, and a Santa Claus photographer at the worst mall in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.