Easy Origami 2021 Fold-A-Day Calendar
By Jeff Cole
Cultivate mindfulness and creativity every day in 2021! The daily practice of this Japanese art promotes relaxation and stimulates memory as you learn paper-folding techniques throughout the year and create hundreds of origami models, including animals, flowers, and so much more for a year’s worth of stress-free fun for kids, adults, and crafters of all ages.
- Hand-illustrated, step-by-step instructions
- Techniques advance from beginner to more difficult as year progresses
- Bright-colored, 6" x 6", patterned paper for folding
- Includes five tabbed reference cards detailing base folds
- Unique, fold-around-box turns into the calendar stand
- Weekend projects
- Hundreds of beautiful origami models
- Paper from responsible sources
About the Author
Paper-engineer Jeff Cole has created hundreds of fun and unique origami designs for the Easy Origami Fold-A-Day Calendar over the many years of its annual publication. Jeff also enjoys fabricating kites, as well as Kirigami, the Japanese art of paper cutting.
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.