Disney Dreams Collection by Thomas Kinkade Studios 12-Month 2024 Monthly/Weekly Planner Calendar
By Thomas Kinkade Studios
Set your own course for adventure with the new Disney Dreams Collection by Thomas Kinkade Studios 12-Month 2024 Monthly/Weekly Planner featuring Disney Moana.
The interior layout gives you two full pages to write in each week, with customizable spaces and checklists to track goals, habits, moods, special occasions, and more. It also includes a ribbon page marker and convenient storage pocket.
- 5.75" x 8.25" (11" x 8.25" open)
- Sturdy softcover
- Printed on FSC certified paper with soy-based ink
- Calendar lays flat when open
- Ribbon page marker
- 12-month planner: January–December 2024
- Monthly customizable mood/habit tracker
- Space to add your own lists, goals, and important dates
- Weekly spreads have planning space for 7 days plus notes, checklists, and months-at-a-glance reference
- Convenient storage pocket
- Official major world holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Monthly/weekly planner with Disney Moana cover art by Thomas Kinkade Studios
Details & Purchase
- Price: $17.99
- Dimensions: 6.1 x 8.4
- ISBN: 9781524884284
- Publish Date: 8/1/2023
- Pages: 144
About the Author
Thomas Kinkade, the famed Painter of Light™, loved to share his passion for art and his creative process with other artists throughout his career. Thom believed in supporting artist development and exchanged ideas with artists. Through this collaborative environment, Thom passed down his methods and imparted the techniques, concepts, and vision for his signature Kinkadian style. Today, the artists of the Thomas Kinkade Studios apply many of the same techniques created and used by Thom during his lifetime, from sketching to digital and oil brushwork, to image recapture and his use of light. Over time, these mastered skills have evolved into a style of art adored by collectors around the world.
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.