Chess 2021 Day-to-Day Calendar
A Year of Chess Puzzles
From the masterminds at Chess.com and American Chess Magazine comes Chess 2021 Day-to-Day Calendar which features addicting year-long chess puzzles.
The ideal gift for chess players of every level! Challenge yourself with problems of varying difficulty by the week, every day of the year—chosen specially for the calendar by renowned American Grandmaster Alisa Maric, and the answer to each puzzle is printed on the following page. Features:
- Helpful introductory guide to chess puzzles for the newcomer
- Date and player information provided for each puzzle, for the chess enthusiast
- Answers to each puzzle appear in chess notation on the following page
- Tear-off pages (blank on reverse)
- Day/date reference on each page
- Official major world holidays
- Notes page in the back of the calendar
- Recyclable plastic easel backer for desk or tabletop display
About the Author
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.