Bill Nye’s Great Big World of Science 2022 Day-to-Day Calendar
By Bill Nye, Gregory Mone
Take in an easy-to-understand, humorous scientific fact every day of the year with this illustrated day-to-day calendar from Bill Nye the Science Guy.
Science educator, TV host, and New York Times bestselling author Bill Nye is on a mission to help kids (and adults, too!) understand and appreciate the science that makes our world work. Featuring a range of subjects—physics, chemistry, geology, biology, astronomy, global warming, and more—this richly illustrated daily calendar offers a different fact each day about the basic principles of each science, key discoveries, recent revolutionary advances, and easy experiments to bring concepts to life.
- A different easy-to-understand scientific fact each day
- Full-color tear-off pages (blank on reverse)
- Day/date reference on each page
- Combined weekend pages
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Recyclable easel backer for desk or tabletop display
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
Also available Bill Nye’s Great Big World of Science by Bill Nye and Gregory Mone (Abrams Books for Young Readers, October 2020)
About the Author
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.