Bill Kroen’s Golf Tip-A-Day 2024 Calendar
By Bill Kroen
Enhance your swing, your stance, and your love of the game with an insightful tip every day from golf expert and author Bill Kroen.
Pro golfer and bestselling author Bill Kroen gives masterful advice on every aspect of the game, from choosing equipment and swing mechanics to changes to the Rules of Golf and match strategy. Beginning players and champions alike can learn something new every day.
- 4.5" x 4.5" page size
- Easel backer for desk or tabletop display
- Printed on FSC certified paper with soy-based ink
- Full-color tear-off pages
- Back of pages are blank for notes or shopping lists
- Day/Date reference on each page
- Combined weekend pages
- Official major world holidays and observances
- Daily golf tips, including insight on equipment, strategy, philosophy, and technique, from a trusted author and expert.
Details & Purchase
- Price: $17.99
- Dimensions: 5.45.4
- ISBN: 9781524880255
- Publish Date: 8/1/2023
- Pages: 640
About the Author
Bill Kroen is the author of the national bestseller, Bill Kroen's Golf Tip-a-Day Calendar, which has sold well over 1 million copies to date. In addition, Bill is the author of Golf; How Good Do You Want to Be? (golf psychology and instruction), Golf Dynamics (golf instruction), The Why Book of Golf (National Sports Bestseller, 1993 best golf books of the year—USA TODAY), The Complete Why Book of Golf (ebook), So, You Think You Know Golf (golf trivia), Your Putter or Your Wife (golf humor) and Haskell McDivot's Golf Tip-a-Day Screensaver and Planner.
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.