Baby Blues 2024 Day-to-Day Calendar
Parents (and grandparents!) and kids alike will appreciate this calendar's realistic yet warm depiction of messy, busy, sometimes-contentious-but-ultimately-loving family life as portrayed in the popular comic strip, Baby Blues.®
The ups, downs, and in-betweens of the MacPherson family's daily life as chronicled in Baby Blues® will resonate with anyone raising kids—or who's been a kid. Jerry Scott and Rick Kirkman's comic creation captures both the hilarious and the heartwarming moments that are part of being a family. This calendar includes a different full-color comic on each page. As an added bonus, the back of each page includes Daily Extra content such as puzzles, jokes, quotations, and trivia.
- 5.25" x 4.375" page size
- Easel backer for desk or tabletop display
- Printed on FSC certified paper with soy-based ink
- Full color tear-off pages
- Back of pages contain Daily Extra content such as puzzles, jokes, quotations, and trivia
- Day/Date reference on each page
- Combined weekend pages
- Official major world holidays and observances
- Each page features a different Baby Blues comic strip about the joys and disasters of family life
About the Author
Jerry Scott is one of only four cartoonists to have two comic strips distributed simultaneously to over 1,000 newspapers each. He provides the writing for both Baby Blues and Zits, and also won the Reuben Award in 2001. He credits his childhood paper route with kindling his interest in comics. Scott lives in California with his wife, Kim.
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.