Baby Blues 2023 Day-to-Day Calendar
Parents will empathize with Jerry Scott and Rick Kirkman’s interpretations of the daily struggles every family encounters. From the moments that make you want to tear your hair out to the moments that make you laugh till you cry, this calendar is a great reminder that you aren’t alone in your parenting battles.
Each page in the Baby Blues 2023 Day-to-Day Calendar features a full-color strip where you can follow the MacPherson family shenanigans as they juggle work life, kids, home life, kids, loving-everyone-anyway, and kids.
- 5.25" x 4.375" page size
- Easel backer for desk or tabletop display
- Printed on FSC certified paper with soy-based ink
- Full-color tear-off pages
- Includes Daily Extra! Bonus content on the back of each day’s page
- Day/Date reference on each page
- Combined weekend pages
- Official major world holidays and observations
- Features a new comic each day that reflects the exasperation, love, and humor of family life
About the Author
Jerry Scott is one of only four cartoonists to have two comic strips distributed simultaneously to over 1,000 newspapers each. Jerry provides the writing for both Baby Blues and Zits, and also won the Reuben Award in 2001. He credits his childhood paper route with kindling his interest in comics. Scott lives in California with his wife and teenage daughter.
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.