Baby Blues 2022 Day-to-Day Calendar
Baby Blues has delighted readers for more than thirty years with the endearing and relatable musings from Jerry Scott and the heartwarming illustrations from Rick Kirkman. Between the two, they have created a classic parenting cartoon strip that any parent can relate to, and every new parent should read—to help quell expectations for being the best. parent. ever!
Each page in the Baby Blues 2022 Day-to-Day Calendar features a full-color strip where you can follow the MacPherson family shenanigans as they juggle work-life, kids, home-life, kids, loving-everyone-anyway, and kids.
- Full-color tear-off pages
- Day/Date reference on each page
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Back of pages are blank—perfect for notes, lists, or to-dos
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
- Easel backer for desk or tabletop display
- Combined weekend pages
- Family-friendly humor suitable for all ages
About the Author
Jerry Scott is one of only four cartoonists to have two comic strips distributed simultaneously to over 1,000 newspapers each. Jerry provides the writing for both Baby Blues and Zits, and also won the Reuben Award in 2001. He credits his childhood paper route with kindling his interest in comics. Scott lives in California with his wife and teenage daughter.
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.