Art of Asia 12-Month 2023 Deluxe Engagement Calendar
This elegant, cloth-spine weekly desk diary from The Metropolitan Museum of Art features 56 masterpieces by artists from across Asia.
Delight in a different work of Asian art every week of the year with this stunning 2023 engagement calendar from The Metropolitan Museum of Art. From Japanese prints and textiles to Chinese ceramics and paintings, from Korean screens and sculpture to Persian manuscripts and calligraphy, immerse yourself in the world of Asia through different artists and cultures as you note occasions and appointments throughout the year.
All the works featured are from the world-renowned collection of The Met.
- Cover image by Katsushika Hokusai (Japanese, 1760–1849)
- 7" x 9" (14" x 9" open)
- Hardcover with enclosed spiral binding, cloth spine
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
- Black ribbon marker
- Spans 12 months from January 2023–December 2023
- Sunday–Saturday weeks
- Pages alternate between glossy for images and matte for calendar pages for ease of writing
- Generous grids with space to add appointments and reminders
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- 2023 and 2024 full year at-a-glance planners
- Lined notes pages to record special events and other occasions
- An identifying caption and a brief descriptive historical text accompany each work of art
About the Author
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.