Art: 365 Days of Masterpieces 2022 Day-to-Day Calendar
An elegant standing desk calendar featuring a masterpiece from The Met every day of the year.
Visit The Metropolitan Museum of Art every day of the year with this engaging day-to-day calendar. At the beginning of each day, flip over the front sheet to reveal another glowing work of art. This calendar presents 313 vivid images embodying The Met’s vast collection of over 2 million works of art and 17 curatorial departments.
Selections include exquisite paintings, drawings, sculpture, musical instruments, photography, arms and armor, decorative arts, jewelry, and costumes by such renowned artists as Vincent van Gogh, Claude Monet, William Morris, Louis Comfort Tiffany, Mary Cassatt, Georgia O’Keeffe, and Jacob Lawrence.
- Information about each work of art featured
- Paper-over-board easel holder for desk or tabletop display
- Full-color pages printed on both sides
- Day/date reference on each page
- Combined weekend pages
- Widely celebrated and nationally recognized holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
About the Author
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.