All Along You Were Blooming 16-Month 2021-2022 Monthly/Weekly Planner Calendar
Showcasing the calming artwork and healing prose of popular Instagram creator Morgan Harper Nichols (a.k.a. MHN), this planner will feed your heart, mind, body, and soul as it encourages building a life with purpose and helps you stay organized with school, work, or home.
Each full-color weekly spread features one of the comforting poems and peaceful artwork from MHN’s bestselling poetry book All Along You Were Blooming as well as space to note appointments, assignments, deadlines, and other plans for each day of the week.
- 16-months with academic-year start
- September 2021–December 2022
- 7-inch x 9-inch size (14-inch x 9-inch when open) fits book bags, totes, and backpacks
- Spiral binding
- Monthly planning pages at the front
- Official major world holidays
- Moon phases
- Two-page weekly spreads with plenty of room to write, plus a full page of art and prose from MHN
- Extra lined pages for notes, goals, and more
- 2023 at-a-glance calendar and planning pages
- Storage pocket at back
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
About the Author
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.