The Help Yourself Cookbook for Kids (PagePerfect NOOK Book)
60 Easy Plant-Based Recipes Kids Can Make to Stay Healthy and Save the Earth
By Ruby Roth
- fun-to-munch hand-held snacks like Life Boats
- bright fruit-flavored drinks like Tickled Pink
- the always-popular things on toast like Leprechaun Tracks
- salads they will actually eat like Tiger Stripes
- cozy small meals like Tomato Tornado
- and sweets like chocolatey Disappearing Dots, because everybody likes candy!
Excerpt from the Intro:
Since the day you were born, someone has been making you food and serving you meals (that’s the life!). But wait a minute…what’s that on the end of your arm? Why, it’s a hand! And it turns out you need little more than your own two hands and a few ingredients to help yourself to healthy foods…and help the world, while you’re at it! Because from the tip of your nose to the tip of an iceberg, the food we eat affects our bodies, our environment, and even strangers on the other side of the planet. It's amazing but true.
About the Author
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.