The Friend Thief (Diary of a 5th Grade Outlaw Book 2)
By Gina Loveless, Andrea Bell
In Book 2 of the Diary of a 5th Grade Outlaw series, life is going great for Robin Loxley—until a friend thief comes along and threatens to ruin everything!
After her victory over Nadia, the playground bully, Robin has her old best friend back, plus a whole gang of new friends! But when that Nadia tries to steal away all of the people she holds dear, will Robin be able to keep her band of merry misfits together? Find out in Robin's second illustrated diary—a tell-all about growing up, dealing with bullies, and trying to do what’s right.
Details & Purchase
Paper Over Board
- Price: $13.99
- Dimensions: 6.3 x 9.1
- ISBN: 9781524855741
- Publish Date: 4/14/2020
- Pages: 224
- Purchase Paper Over Board on Amazon (link opens in new window)
- Purchase Paper Over Board on Barnes & Noble (link opens in new window)
- Purchase Paper Over Board on Indie Bound (link opens in new window)
- Purchase Paper Over Board on BAM! (link opens in new window)
- Purchase Paper Over Board on Bookshop (link opens in new window)
About the Author
Andrea Bell is an illustrator and comic artist living in Chicago through the best and worst seasons. She enjoys rock climbing, making playlists, being surrounded by nature, and indulging in video games.
Are you a librarian, teacher, and/or parent? Visit AMPKids.com for related teaching guides, printable activities, videos, and other tools to nurture a lifelong love of reading.
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.