Curses and Blessings for All Occasions
International best-selling author Bradley Trevor Greive has a proven track record with more than 20 million books sold in 115 countries. BTG brings his trademark witty and engaging style to Curses and Blessings For All Occasions, the perfect humorous gift book that can lend itself to any circumstance or event.
May your yogurt be teeming with bacteria. International best-selling author Bradley Trevor Greive bestows this blessing on readers and many more in his newest gift book, Curses and Blessing For All Occasions. Mixed in are as many respectable curses for good measure. Witty, warm, and engaging, BTG brings his trademark style to this humorously twisted book for all events, circumstances, and occasions.
* May your excuses for avoiding tedious social engagements always sound credible.
* May your blocked pores be licked clean by angels.
* May your corpse be museum worthy.
* May small dogs exploit all your insecurities.
* May a bomber formation of incontinent geese fly over your sunroof.
* May all dairy items in your fridge be of questionable vintage.
About the Author
Since the debut of his international best-seller The Blue Day Book, Bradley Trevor Greive's books have sold more than 20 million copies in 115 countries. A former Australian paratrooper, BTG left the army to pursue more creative misadventures. Between qualifying as a cosmonaut for the Russian space program and writing books, he lives in a tiny Tasmanian hamlet.
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.