Share, Remember, Cherish
By Jim McCann
Celebrating Love follows Celebrating Mom in a new gift series from 1-800-flowers.com and celebrations.com founder Jim McCann.
Reinforcing the 1-800-flowers.com and celebrations.com philosophy of helping customers express, connect, and celebrate, McCann balances the practical with the inspirational, and the poignant with the profound, inside this collection of authentic love stories. Full-color drawings illustrate the book throughout and are interspersed with meaningful quotes and little-known facts about love and affection. Divided into four sections based on the distinct seasons of love, Celebrating Love features 150 entries, including:
* Spring: "Love that is not madness is not love." –Pedro Calderon de la Barca
* Summer: Meeting you was fate. Becoming your friend was a choice. Falling in love with you was beyond my control. Becoming your wife was my fairy tale come true.
* Fall: The Geography of Love
* The oldest love song in existence, whose origin is from somewhere between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, was written 4,000 years ago.
* Nevada issues 120,000 marriage licenses a year.
* Winter: I love you, my forgetful wife. Who knew that love not only lasts longer than memory, but that it continues to grow?
Details & Purchase
- Price: $9.99
- Publish Date: 9/14/2010
- Pages: 80
About the Author
Jim McCann is a highly successful entrepreneur, public speaker, and author whose passion is helping people connect and express themselves with the important people in their lives. Jim’s passion and vision led to his founding of 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, which he has grown into the world’s leading florist and gift shop. His willingness to embrace new technologies, such as the Internet, mobile commerce, and social networking, often long before others, has enabled Jim to stay at the forefront of consumer and social trends.
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.