A History of Art in 21 Cats
By Nia Gould
Art history gets a fun feline makeover with 21 purr-fectly cultured cats in the styles of ancient and modern masters.
Become litter-ate in the basics of important art movements through a host of beautifully illustrated cats, each one inspired by a specific period in art hiss-tory: Surrealism, Cubism, Abstract Expressionism, Ancient Egyptian (of course), and many more. From Claude Meow-net to Jackson Paw-llock, these creative cats will introduce you to key themes and artists you won't soon fur-get. Purr-haps even inspiring you to make your own version!
Details & Purchase
Hardback - Nonjacketed
- Price: $14.99
- Dimensions: 7.2 x 9.3
- ISBN: 9781524851491
- Publish Date: 8/13/2019
- Pages: 96
- Purchase Hardback - Nonjacketed on Amazon (link opens in new window)
- Purchase Hardback - Nonjacketed on Barnes & Noble (link opens in new window)
- Purchase Hardback - Nonjacketed on Indie Bound (link opens in new window)
- Purchase Hardback - Nonjacketed on BAM! (link opens in new window)
- Purchase Hardback - Nonjacketed on Bookshop (link opens in new window)
About the Author
Nia Gould is an artist, designer, cat person, and graduate of Famlouth University. Working from her studio in Devon, she has previously combined her two passions, art and cats, in a series of works featuring felines posing as the world's most famous artists. A History of Art in 21 Cats is her first book.
This website contains affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links, you don’t pay a penny more, but we receive a small commission.